Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back again!




Hello all, I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. I really don't think I need to explain the picture above, let's just say she speaks for ALL of Cubbie Nation right now. On the positive side, even AFTER the Brewers beat the Reds today 4-3, the Cubs are still up 4 games with just 18 left to go. Tough loss last night, but the Cardinals played very well and are keeping themselves in the wildcard hunt. Tonight the Cardinals will have Braden Looper on the mound, while the Cubs will counter with Ted Lilly. Should be a good one, hopefully we can win a couple games in the next few days and everyone can collectively...exhale
In other sports news...our Chicago Bears beat the Indianapolis Colts 29-13 Sunday night. The wife and I, along with her parents, had a great time at the game. I am not sure if the Bears can bring that kind of defense and running attack every game this season, but for one night they looked pretty dominant. I will post some pics of us from the game here in the next few days.
Finally, good luck to my sister! She is being induced tomorrow, so K and I will soon have a nephew! So exciting!

No comments: